Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am 17 weeks pregnant. I'm in a state where people either wonder whether I've put on weight, or they want to ask if I'm pregnant. It's the awkward state for me, where maternity clothes are still too big, but I'm beginning grow out of my regular clothes. Here's a little secret for those pants that still fit but you can't quit button them anymore - just put a rubber band through the loop and wrap it around the button, and pull it back through the loop and over the button one more time. It will give you a little more breathing room and you won't feel like you're holding your breath all day! Since this is my first child, I'm getting a lot of advise - which I do appreciate. I should find out in a couple more weeks if it is a boy or a girl. I don't have a preference, just pray every parent's prayer - that it is healthy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home