Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I am going on 18 weeks and I still haven't felt the baby move. People tell me I may not recognize how it's supposed to feel. I guess they could be right - since this is my first child and everything is new to me. I won't find out what it is until about 20 weeks. We are planning on finding out what it is - I hope the ultrasound is right, I know several people who were told one thing and then they day of devliery - SURPISE, it was the opposite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home