Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm 20 weeks now. This trip to the doctor we had the ultrasound to determine what the baby is. We must have been in there for about 30-45 minutes and they waited to the very end to tell us the results. I think they try to trick you, because the whole time they would say he or she, and once you think you have it figured out - then they tell you! They say you dream about what you're going to have, and both my husband and I did. I'm not sure I really believe all that, but this time I guess it was right because we both dreamed it was a girl and according to the ultrasound that's what it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home