Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Monday, June 05, 2006

At 21 weeks I am definitely feeling pregnant. My belly is sticking out more and all I wear are maternity clothes. I know this is normal, but it's taking a little more adjusting for me to deal with my body looking different. The best thing husbands can do is to constantly remind their wives how good they look. Even if we don't believe it - keep saying it, and when you think you've said it enough - that's when we might actually start to feel better about ourselves. My husband is pretty good about telling me - but I never get tired of hearing it(HINT, HINT)!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home