Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Monday, June 05, 2006

The baby's kicking is becoming more often during my 22nd week. I am beginning to buy a few things now that I know it is a girl (I hope they're right). I still don't have hardly anything, and since the other women in my family have had boys - I have no hand-me-downs, not even a baby bed or anything! I guess they got tired of waiting on me and got rid of all their stuff. So if anyone has any baby furniture or girl things they don't want anymore - think of me please. Being pregnant for the first time, it's hard to know exactly what I need.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home