Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

26 weeks - I knew being pregnant during the summer was going to be tough, but I didn't realize how much the heat really can take out of you. Thank goodness for air conditioning. Many other expecting mothers say this is the time when they have done the 3-D or 4-D ultrasound. I have seen it done, but I'm not sure I am going to. I know it's another chance to look at your baby. I'd like to hear from those women who have had it and if they were pleased. Is it really worth paying extra?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 2 beautiful girls. One 4 and the other one 11 months. When I had the 4 yr old they didn't offer the 3-D or 4-D. When I was pregnant with my 11 month old they had the 3-D and 4-D ultrasound and my husband and I wanted to do it, so we paid the extra and you would be amazed by the results. It gives you the opertunity to actually see your child better than a regular ultrasound. You can get and idea of what your child will look like when he/she is born. I was able to record the ultrasound and then able to show the rest of my family what our daughter was gonna look like. I was not only exciting for my husband and me but for the rest of the family. My opinion is that I think you should do the 3-D or 4-D. You will be happy of the results.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy,
As the grandmother of a 7-month old, I can tell you, SPEND THE CASH!
We got a great series of photos and video down the the dimple in his chin.
I agree you get an idea of what the baby will look like, just realize he/she is much thinner right now than at birth.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home