Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Ending 35 weeks - which I hope means I only have a couple of more weeks to go. I've read alot about what to take to the hospital. However, I'd like to know what I really need and what should the baby and I wear home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I don't know you pre-pregnancy but you APPEAR to be one of those cutesy gals that will get super-slim again super-fast. HOWEVER, be prepared to wear maternity clothes (or at least the very-stretchiest of pre-preg clothes) on your trip home.

You will FEEL amazing small in comparison to being 9 months pregnant but reality is you won't be back to your pre-preg size right away (and if you are then POO ON YOU! LOL)

Baby is almost always smaller than the clothes you have picked out to wear home BUT that's OK. You'll definitely want something pretty for pictures but nothing too frilly or froo because being buckled into the carseat might make poofy things fly up in his/her face and be uncomfortable.

Gowns are beautiful (on boys and girls) but consider that the carseat buckle will need to go between his/her legs and you don't want it to be too bunchy.

Hope this helps!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am due the same day you are, so we are wandering the same stuff i am going to bring the baby home in a sleeper, and im going to take some gowns to the hospital, and something comfy to wear home...like stretchy shorts and a tee..

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take something to the hospital that could fit a boy or girl i know you had a 3d ultra sound done but it happened to me and my son almost had to wear pink home my husband ran out and got him a few outfits

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home