Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Thank you to everyone who's responded, it really helps to hear from those who've gone through pregnancy. It's the end of my 27th week and it's getting harder to get up and down from the couch, bed, car...well just alot of places. I know this is part of it, but it can be very frustrating. My husband and I are going to be taking a childbirth class soon, and I was wondering what we can expect. I'd like to hear from those of you who have gone through a class and what are some of the most important things I need to remember. I'm sure they'll go over alot of good points - but I am a little forgetful right now and I just want to make sure I remember the major things. Also, if anyone has suggestions on good exercises to do leading in to my 3rd trimester, I'd love to hear them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think that getting up and down is hard right now, just wait til your are abour 38 wks, your feet are swollen, you can't even see your feet from your belly sticking out so far. You will learn to wear shoes that don't tie, I wore flip-flops, I had my daughter in July. I went throught the child birth classes with my 4 yr old daughter and by the time I was ready to have her I didn't remember anything the said as far as the breathing goes, everybody has their own way of doing things. The only thing I got out of the child birth class was they showed you how the baby goes through your pelvis bones. With my second child I didn't do the class we did sibling classes and my 4 yr old loved that, because it's all about the sibling and getting them involved in the baby without being jelous. My opinion about the class is do what you feel you should do cause I didn't really get anything out of it.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home