Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Friday, September 08, 2006

I am now 38 weeks and beginning to feel very heavy! I have dilated 1 centimeter. Which I know I still have a ways to go, but it was encouraging to me to know something is happening. I know it's different for every woman, but I was just curious as to how long it took some of you to jump to good labor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

don't read this as a "horror" story but it is MY reality. I was actually 4 cms for over a week with my first. But thankfully, I was 6 when I finally went into labor and into the hospital and was only in the hospital 10 hours before she was born!

Patience is T H E H A R D E S T thing to practice in these final weeks but it's the best advice I have ;)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home