Wendy's BABYtalk

You know her as the outgoing host of KAIT's Region 8 Showcase. Now meet a different side of Wendy Rolley. Wendy gave birth to her first child, a girl, September 25, 2006. Life has certainly changed for this family and Wendy is happy to share the journey! You can subscribe to KAIT's BABYtalk newsletter by visiting www.kait8.com.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am 40 weeks and TODAY is my due date - but still no baby! I think she has decided to hibernate for the upcoming winter. My doctor did inform me that if she doesn't come soon they will induce. I know some say let it happen naturally - but when you're in my body - you're ready to do whatever to get things moving. Hopefully it won't be long before I will be holding my baby in my arms instead of my stomach. Check back soon for pictures and birth information. Thank you again for everyone's suggestions, and remember I'll continue to have more questions after I give birth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Have been wondering about you! Thanks for the update. Won't be long now :)

Hang in there!!!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny thing about babies, they wait to appear when they are good and ready and you've given up and let your guard down and decide to do something or go somewhere. Then it's like oh look they've forgotten about me, looks like this is as good a time as any. Okay, so it isn't really like that but gee it sure did seem that way, for me at least. Hope it aleast made you smile :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home